orz

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Impressions: Utawarerumono

IT'S SPRING~

And SPRING~ means NEW ANIMÉ OSHII~

Wait, does that mean I have to devour all of them? I'll die before I finish all of them.

I'm going off track, aren't I?

So without further ado,

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: UTAWARERUMONO

Wait, a Leaf game turned into an animated series? OSHII~ Coud they turn it into something bland like To Heart(From what I heard, that would take an Act of God, since the story isn't really To Heart-ish)?

Oh well.

Fom what I have watched, I think I believe a good friend of mine(EvoSpace) when he says it's one of Leaf's best works. And well, it's pretty good and has yet to disappoint.

OP: The OP, "Musoka", isn't half bad. The song itself is sung pretty well,and it fits the scenes flashed. Speaking of the OP, I see that our Main Character has some rather interesting... ... ...allies. (Madcap theory: Hakuoro is actually Tohno Shiki(Of Tukihime and "A CAT IS FINE TOO" fame) in disguise.)

Story: From what I've seen, the story seems to be a well-crafted one of love, war, and tail erotica.I really love a good story, and if the first episode isn't that interesting, it'll not draw my attention right away.

ED: Very grand-sounding and regal. It really echoes the title well. Vey suitable for The One They Sing of In Legends.

Extras: Tail touching. Very hilarious. We all know Eruru wants someone to touch her tail. I swear, that tail is one huge erogeneous zone.

Overall: Very nice. I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home