orz

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hypocrisy, drama, and Jason may have less nekomimi meido from me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
YOU ARE OLD. BYE~!


Seems like Jason may have taken a lot of flak over deleting a few excellent blogs while leaving all the raw summarizers intact.

Who went and killed Jason FunnyBone and replaced him with this angsty, black, robotic, ForceChoking shadow that is Darth Jason?

Jason, while I respect your decision, and even though you may have put a nice spin on your decision, the point is, doing what you did states that you might be a hypocrite. Sometimes, you have to realize that your words and your actions should match, in order to gain the community's trust. If you had explained your actions, you might have lessened the flaming. I fucked up. I fail. We have to shoulder the blame too. orz

And as for the nekomimi meido, well, can't I keep a few for breeding purposes? That way, I can still pay me [JOKE]"nekomimi meido tax"[/JOKE] for years to come! orz

Now then, for people who read my blog(I believe there's only one), am I focusing too much on bitching and losing me focus on anime, or am i cool with the anime to bitching ratio?

5 Comments:

  • Nah, it's fun to read blogs with your ratio of anime:bitching.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:03:00 pm  

  • I may be the 2nd guy to have read your blog. I think at this stage of the game, it's kinda pointless to continue ranting about the Blogsuki situation. It is his site to do what he pleases with, and there are other alternatives to recommend good blogs.

    But his comment about having bloggers whose heart are into it is what gets me. Of course most of them have their heart in it, including the ones he cut. He should really reconsider about sharing how he decides who's "elite" and who's not, because otherwise he's not looking to build a community, but a clique.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:38:00 pm  

  • Owii~

    An anon commenter~

    Well, everyone has their way of doing things.

    Also, I've stopped ranting at length about the blogsuki situation. It's time to shift into parody gear.

    By Blogger drmchsr0, at Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:59:00 pm  

  • I love a good rant, as long as it is constructive, doesn't lose the point and doesn't end up resorting to personal insults.

    Your rants are fine. I like your Rant:Anime ratio too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:38:00 pm  

  • Bitching is good. Refer to my latest post. We want dissent on the anime blogging circuit.

    Btw ditch blogger. It sucks.

    And hifive fellow Singaporean.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home