orz

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I lament the lack of yaoi in a humourous aspect in Haruhi

My thoughts on this matter need to be expanded into at least 100 words.

Well, you all know the scene where poor Haruhi could't get on a date with Kyon...

Now, you might think I'm gonna elaborate on this matter, but I'm not. I'm gonna elaborate why wasn't there an Itsuki X Kyon date. And why KyoAni should make a DVD Extra featuring that.

I do realize I am somewhat crazy in saying that I would like to see this happen. And I would. (I'm also utterly random and might embrace the buttsechz, but that's beside the point) You see, even though there are three hawt women who would want to consort with Kyon, the thing is, Finally having that crazy date would finally put an end to the question: How would Kyon react to a man willing to go on a date with him? We all know that Kyon is as interested in the girls as I am interested in my butt, but if Itsuki (or some other hapless male character, or better yet, the cat) went up to him and wanted to go on a date with him, how would our perpetually-indifferent hero react? Surprised? Horrified? Actually interested?

I'm also interested to see Kyon and Itsuki buttseching, but screw you. I wanna see a Kuso-Miso Technique-esque(the dreaded YARANAIKA meme) scene with Kyon and Itsuki.

And if all else fails, I say we bring in Tohno Shiki. This sex-machine on two legs make men, women and animals swoon for him. If Kyon isn't HAADO GEI for him, I'll eat my stinky beansprouts.

1 Comments:

  • I think the other Haruhi (Ouran) has enough Yaoi to satisfy everyone.

    Kyon x Koizumi would be hilarious though. I bet $10 Kyon would be the one taking it up the poop chute. It would just be creepy seeing Koizumi in the receiving postition because he would probably maintain his poker face.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home